PROJECT X HZRDUS SMOKE SHAFT : REGULAR FLEX, 60g.
HEAD LOFT: 9.0*
The Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero Triple Diamond Driver features a higher toe, more face progression and a straighter top line than the standard Epic Flash Sub Zero Driver. This new head shape helps you align the face to the target line to help promote a neutral to fade biased shot shape. Callaway created this new shape because it has become increasingly popular among Tour players.
Other differences between the standard Sub Zero Driver include an optimized CG position for a high level of control. Callaway implemented extensive feedback from countless hours of testing with their Staff Professionals to precisely position the CG for their preferred spin characteristics, while also maintaining high MOI properties for forgiveness on off-center hits.
All Epic Flash Drivers feature a new Callaway technology called Flash Face, to help golfers gain ball speed and distance. Flash Face consists of dozens of subtle ripples flowing from the heel to the toe. While the dimensions appear random, they in fact work together to elevate COR in the face's center region. The result is a significant boost in ball speed and a noticeable increase in distance upon solid contact, helping your longest drives go even farther.
Flash Face was created by Artificial Intelligence, the first known instance of A.I. being used in the golf industry. Machine Learning is a field of science that uses statistical techniques to give computer systems the ability to "learn" without being explicitly programmed. Generally speaking, a new driver face takes eight to ten iterations, but Callaway's computers cycled through 15,000 face architecture iterations before arriving at Flash Face.
The Epic Flash Sub Zero Triple Diamond Driver still incorporates Callaway's revolutionary Jailbreak technology that promotes fast, face-wide speed. Two internal, hourglass shaped Jailbreak bars connect the crown to the sole, stabilizing both parts at impact, thus allowing the face to take on a greater load and generate faster balls speeds. The combination of Flash Face and Jailbreak make the Epic Flash Sub Zero Triple Diamond Driver one of the most technologically advanced clubs in Callaway's history.
New triaxial carbon fabric in the crown has a tighter weave, allowing Callaway to reposition weight strategically to create more MOI. It also allowed callaway to place an adjustable 12-gram sliding weight near the rear of the club head. Players can easily reposition the weight to different places on the track and select the perfect ball flight.
Additionally, a visible weight is permanently embedded forward in the sole of the Sub Zero Triple Diamond, pulling the CG lower and forward to reduce spin.
Two premium stock shafts are available, including the Project X Hzrdus Smoke and the Mitsubishi Tensei Blue AV. The stock grip is Golf Pride's Tour Velvet Align Grip.
Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero Triple Diamond Driver Features:
- Higher toe, more face progression and a straighter top line thats popular among Tour players
- New head shape helps you align the face to promote a neutrol to fade shot shape
- CG optimized for a high level of control and preferred spin characteristics
- Flash Face Technology for faster ball speeds and distance
- Jailbreak Technology stiffens the crown and sole to place more load on the face and boost ball speed
- New lighter crown allows weight to be redistributed to raise MOI for exceptional forgiveness
- Adjustable sliding 12-gram weight gives golfers the power to easily control ball flight
- Advanced head shape and internal weighting create a high MOI, low spin driver
- Stock Shafts: Project X Hzrdus Smoke • Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet Align Grip