- Apex Pro 19 is a forged Tour Performance Iron with advanced distance technologies..
- Extremely soft feel comes from a forged 1025 mild carbon steel body, and for the first time Callaway has put Urethane Microspheres into a forged iron..
- For the first time ever, we’ve engineered our renowned 360 Face Cup into a Tour performance iron for consistent distance, and the spin control VFT Face in short irons is designed for pinpoint shot-making..
- The tungsten-infused, multi-material construction (50 grams of tungsten on average into each iron) promotes optimal shot-making, ball flight, and control..
- The Tour-influenced shaping and design create a classic look that the best players want to see with a straighter leading edge, higher toe, thin top line, and a smooth hosel transition..
Apex Pro 19 creates a completely new category; our first ever
forged Tour performance iron with advanced distance technologies.
This is the iron for better players who want all the benefits of
a Tour-level design without sacrificing ball speed or distance.
Extremely soft feel comes from a forged 1025 mild carbon steel
body and for the first time ever we’ve designed our proprietary
urethane microspheres into a forged Tour performance iron. The
1025 carbon steel body provides amazing Apex sound and feel that
golfers love, and the urethane microspheres incorporate over one
million tiny air pockets that absorb unwanted vibration without
slowing the face.