- Synthetic sole.
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch.
- ECCO HYDROMAX treatment makes the uppers highly water-repellent, keeping your feet dry.
- Biom NATURAL MOTION technology brings the player closer to the ground using an anatomical last.
- Strong and lightweight ECCO YAK leather offers increased breathability and durability.
- E-dts traction system consists of approximately 100 TPU traction bars boasting 800 traction angles.
- Removable comfort-fibre insole for long-term cushioning and enhanced breathability.
An updated style for a new golf season. This anatomically shaped
shoe provides comfort and performance while looking great. Pu
direct injected mid soles offer high levels of grip in all
conditions with 800 possible traction angles. Removable insole
and non-metal shank ensure comfort in extended use. Anatomically
correct design mimics barefoot running for improved balance. ECCO
yak leather uppers are lightweight and flexible, yet durable and
feature hyrdomax technology for water resistance. E-dts hybrid
technology offers outstanding levels of grip, allowing you to
play and look your best.